Goto Ningbo Tourist
News&Events             Travel&Tourist          Restaurant&Cafe             Bars&Clubs
Markets&Shops          Health&Life               Culture&Education         Site map          FAQ
  policies & laws Back to >> Service >> policies & laws  
Student (X Visa)
(X) Visa is issued to an alien who comes to China for study for a period of more than six months (long-term student). An alien who comes to China for study for a period of no more than six months (short-term student) shall apply for a (F) Visa.   Document...
Visa Types and Application Procedures
1. D Visa: Issued to an applicant who is to reside permanently in China. A permanent residence confirmation form shall be required for the application of a D Visa. The applicant shall apply to obtain this form himself/ herself, or through his/her designated...
Passport and Visa
Before your travel to China, some essential documents and procedures should be fulfilled.   Passport   The Chinese government requires that your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the expiry date of your visa.   You'll need at least...
New Visa Policy for Visitors in Transit
In a move aimed at boosting business and tourism, visitors from 51 countries have been entitled to spend six days in the Yangtze Delta without first obtaining a visa if they are in transit to other countries.   The government introduced the new 144-hour t...
  FAQ more>>
  Contact us  
About us | Contact us | Useful links | Terms and conditions | Site map
Copyright   2009-2020 Goto Ningbo. All Rights Reserved